Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring Break... in Washington!





Instead of spending Spring Break in Mexico like most college students, I decided to spend mine in rainy Washington with my family. While the rain did pour the sun shinned as well -- it was beautiful.
During my few day stay I managed to make it to Downtown Portland, Oregon... which is awesome if you have never been. Powell's (the worlds best book store) is a must if your down there!! And... you cant forget about Nordstrom!
The highlight of my trip had to be dinner at Natural Selection; a quaint restaurant in Portland. The food was all gluten free and vegan as well as delicious! As you receive five star treatment from the staff, you are also able to watch the chiefs work their magic! It was an absolute amazing experience. 

Best Wishes,
MRB



No comments :

Post a Comment